Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place an order with lunksys.com. LUNKSYS LLC is the owner and operator of lunksys.com.
Please note that each order is an offer by you to purchase products from LUNKSYS LLC and is subject to these terms and conditions.
LUNKSYS LLC owns copyright to all lunksys.com website contents including logo, texts and graphical elements.
- ‘Company’ means LUNKSYS LLC registered in 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
- ‘Customer’ means any individual or corporate identity offering to purchase goods from the company.
- ‘Product’ means any web/mobile application, website, software or product license key that the company has sold or is proposing to sell to the customer. Free tech support including download links along additional service available for customer free of charge and with no guarantee is not the product as defined in this paragraph.
- ‘Agreement’ means any transaction or proposed transaction between the company and the customer relating to the sale/purchase of the product.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and be incorporated into every agreement between the company and the customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of the company.
The company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions.
- Payment for all products must be made in full, at the time of order, by any on-line payment method available on the website.
- The company will not deliver any product before the credit/debit card transaction has been authorized.
- The company will not deliver products if it has any evidence or suspicion that a credit/debit card is being used fraudulently.
- The company will pass on all information it holds about a customer on request by the police or other authorities where a credit/debit card has been used to commit fraud or any other crime.
The product offered for sale is either a web/mobile application, website, software or a second-hand product key that can be used by any individual or corporate to get an online presence 24/7, and might require phone installation for those who do not know how to proceed. Company guarantees installation of 1 copy of matching the customer’s requirements.
Our digital products product are not “first sale” and are covered by First Sale Doctrine, codified at 17 U.S.C. § 109, provides that an individual who knowingly purchases a copy of a copyrighted work from the copyright holder receives the right to sell, display or otherwise dispose of that particular copy, notwithstanding the interests of the copyright owner. The company does not sell download links or provide paid support.
- Digital products are delivered directly to the customer on the website or via email after successful payment, this form of delivery requires the buyer to submit the payment in full.
While the company will do its utmost to deliver the product instantly after payment, it shall have no liability for any delay in email delivery or non-delivery or for any consequential loss. Delays due to circumstances outside the control of the company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept email delivery.
- Installation of the product is entirely customers’ own responsibility.
- Every products should be used per manufacturers instructions, otherwise the company will not accept return of misused product.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
- Digital Products
Once you have received a product key by phone, email, or other means of digital delivery the company will not accept its return. It is customer responsibility to install correct software and purchase correct product key.
- Every products can be returned within 30 days after the product has been delivered. It must be in ideal conditions. If the returned product even if damaged was installed but our support team member.
8. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for failure to meet its obligations if such failure results from circumstances which could not have been contemplated and which are beyond the company’s reasonable control.
The customer agrees to the company using cookies on lunksys.com website.
Lunksys website operates under the law of the United States of America and now trying to covert europe as well..